Date of arrival at Munich International Airport: 24 September 2019
Starting price per person in twin / triple sharing:
INR 1,26,500 + Airfare at actuals as per client choice Early bird discount of Rs. 15,000 for first 15 seats.
Accommodation (or similar)
Hotel Bon Alpina https://www.bon-alpina.at
Mercure Muenchen Ost Messe http://mercure-hotel-muenchen-ost-messe-munich.hotel-ds.com/en
Day 1: Arrival Munich: 24 September 2019
Arrival Munich International Airport and proceed to Innsbruck, Austria (distance by road 2 hours). Check in hotel by 5 PM. Free time for leisure. Today evening we will enjoy Folklore Music. Overnight in Innsbruck.
(Lunch / Dinner)
Day 2: Innsbruck - Munich
Today we will enjoy two hours walking guided tour of Innsbruck with Nordekkete Cable Car Ride. Visit to Swarovski to enjoy crystal world and BMW Museum. Check in Hotel in Munich hotel at night. Overnight in Munich
(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 3: Munich
Today Munich Half day guided city tour with Allianz Arena Football Stadium, Olympic tower to get birds view of the city and local city sights, Andech Beer Monastery - the home of famous Boch Beer. (Beer tasting at own cost). Overnight in Munich.
Day 4: Enjoy Beer Festival
Today will be dropped at Oktoberfest Beerhall Venue to enjoy different beers and Snacks at the Beer Hall at own cost (Drop at 10am). Will be be picked by 4 PM and proceed to the hotel. Overnight in Munich.
(Breakfast / Dinner)
Day 05 Munich - India
Proceed to Munich International Airport to board flight back to India.
- Tourist Visa
- Round trip transfers airport/hotel
- Accommodation in decent hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Meals as described
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day
- Airfare (at actuals)
- Extra price for transport if client chooses different flight.
- Meals not described in the itinerary
- Airport Taxes
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc.
- Mineral water during meals
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
Terms and Conditions
- Company is not responsible for loss of passport, loss of foreign currency, loss / damage of luggage and any other important documents of the client.
- Company doesn’t book air tickets in advance. Airfare should be paid by client as per the rate on the day of ticket booking.
- Check-in and check-out timings of the hotels should be followed. Early check-in or a late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
- Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings.
- We have a right to change the itinerary as per the situation without any prior notice.
- 80% of the total tour cost should be paid at the time of booking. Remaining 20% should be paid before 10 days before the departure.
- We are not liable for damages for any delay or default in performance during the term hereof if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, Government restrictions, continuing domestic or international problems such as wars or insurrections, strikes, fires, floods, terrorist attacks, work stoppages and embargoes.
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
Cancellation policy (provided full payment should be received at the time of cancellation)
10 days or less - 100% of the cost
Between 11 - 20 days - 30% of the cost
21 days or more – 20% of the cost
Following items will not be considered for refund
Visa fees and processing charges