Ranthambhore

Basic Details

  • 2 Nights 3 Days
  • 12,900/-
  • India
  • Rajasthan
  • Ranthambhore
  • Strict

Day 1: 23 November 2018 Assemble at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station at proceed to hotel. Check in and room allocation. Today afternoon we will enjoy Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore National Park. Overnight stay at the hotel at Sawai Madhopur.  
(Lunch / Dinner)  


Day 2: Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safari. Overnight stay at the hotel at Sawai Madhopur.  (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)  

 Day 3:  Morning Jungle Safari. Departure to Sawai Madhopur Station to board train back to hometown.  
(Breakfast / Lunch) 

Included

2 nights’ accommodation in decent hotel at Sawai Madhopur in triple sharing 4 Jungle Safaris by canter in Ranthambhore National Park Meals as mentioned above Pick up and drop from Sawai Madhopur Railway Station by canter or gypsy Tour leader (Sawai Madhopur Railway Station to Sawai Madhopur Railway Station)

Excluded

Railway / Airfare Photography / video shooting charges Meals other than mentioned above Personal expenses like laundry, telephone etc. Tips to driver, waiter etc Any other items not included above

Terms and Conditions

Check-in and check-out timings of the hotels should be followed. Early check-in or a late checkout is  not guaranteed and is only on request.  Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings.  Passengers are requested to carry their government identity cards. For example Income PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Valid Passport etc. We have a right to change the itinerary as per the situation without any prior notice.  80% of the total tour cost should be paid at the time of booking. Remaining 20% should be paid before 10 days before the departure.  We are not liable for damages for any delay or default in performance during the term hereof if such  delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, Government restrictions, continuing domestic or international problems such as wars or insurrections,  strikes, fires, floods, terrorist attacks, work stoppages and embargoes.  Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction. 

Cancellation Policy

10 days or less - 100% of the cost

Between 11 - 20 days - 30% of the cost

21 days or more – 20% of the cost